They start strong with a webcast and posts on these topics (these are just a few that jumped out at me):
- a webcast with an update on fiduciary litigation (suggestion: down load it and listen to it in the car or as you exercise) (yes, I’m jealous and intend to catch up with them using this tool)
- Court affirms that bank did not owe a fiduciary duty to the borrowers
- Bank is liable for paying funds to the wrong party
- A case addressing an arbitration clause in a trust document
- A case upholding a jury waiver clause in an equipment lease
David and Joe give first-hand accounts and comment on “real life” cases. (But remember: each case or situation will differ; so, reach out to your lawyer for advice covering your situation.)
Take a look and add it to your Google Reader, or subscribe using your e-mail.