For the second year in a row, I tabulated the most popular postings from 2010 here at ToughTimesForLenders (TT4L).
Your favorite postings show ’10 as a transition year, with significant financial reform, continuous stress testing and important lessons learned – but topped with a more positive outlook for 2011.
I know: this probably is a strange experience – a lawyer actually listening for an answer instead of telling you the answer! (Sadly, they don’t teach this in law school.)
So, here are the top 5 posts or topics selected by TT4L readers in ’10:
- Dodd-Frank Regulatory Reform Bill: Helpful Analysis & Commentary
- Need a Decision Tree and Short List of Key Topics for Your Next Workout
- Lessons Learned: Changes to Form Loan Documents
- Important for REO Sales & DIL: New ALTA Survey Standards Effective Feb. 23, 2011
- Tips On Special Servicing (Loss Mitigation) After Ibanez
QUESTION: how would you rearrange this top 5 list? Or add something to it?
Please post your thoughts or comments below.
I’ll cover the second half of the top 10 in another posting.