As I promised in my report on the top 5 topics from your top 10 for ’10, below are the balance of your favorite top 10 blog posts for last year.
Your favorite postings show ’10 as a transition year, with significant financial reform, continuous stress testing and important lessons learned – but topped with a more positive outlook for 2011.
- 2010 CRE Credit Snap Shot: More negative; Some Positive; Lessons Learned
- Differences Between a Syndicated Loan & Participated Loan is Crucial When It Turns Bad
- Fallout From Ibanez Case: One State Already Fixed, But Federal Fix Needed For CMBS 2.0
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Quick Tips For a Lender
- Significant new CMBS Issuance: JPMorgan Chase’s $716.3 Million Conduit Securitization Points to Liquidity Thaw
QUESTION: how would you rearrange this second 5 from your top 10 list? Add something to it?
Please post your thoughts or comments below.