Winstead’s Financial Services Industry Group is one of the largest and most experienced in the Southwest, and the breadth of our practice is national in scope. Using over 100+ professionals, we represent, counsel and defend regional, international and large money center banks, financial institutions, financial services companies, mortgage bankers, insurance companies, investors, funds and other lenders across the full spectrum of their business and financial activities.
Our collaborative and interdisciplinary approach allows us to draw on the right resources at the right time, and to use our considerable experience to address the myriad of changing business and legal issues confronting our financial services clients.
Information about the broad scope of Winstead’s financial services practice can be found by clicking the following links.
- Finance & Banking
- Real Estate Banking, Insurance Companies & Fund Advisors
- Real Estate Structured Finance
- Business Restructuring/Bankruptcy
- Government Enforcement & Regulated Industries Litigation
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Commercial Litigation
- Tort & Insurance Litigation
- Energy & Environmental Law
- Taxation, Employee Benefits & Private Business
- Corporate, Securities/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Public Finance